The ski resort...
The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is home to 270 km of perfectly prepared pistes, 70 modern lifts, freeride routes, 10 km of prepared cross-country tracks, snow parks, SkiMovie runs, speed runs, learn to-ride park, funcross, snow trails, racing pistes, carving pistes, mogul runs, toboggan runs and floodlit pistes etc.
THE STEINACHHOF, WITH ITS COSY, FRIENDLY FLAIR AND ITS CENTRAL LOCATION DIRECTLY BETWEEN THE RESORTS OF SAALBACH AND HINTERGLEMM IS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR YOUR NEXT WINTER HOLIDAY.
- The Steinachhof provides perfect conditions for all winter sports lovers, standing on a little rise at the foot of the Bernkogel mountain, opposite the Schattberg mountain, right next to your access to the largest and most varied ski area in Austria, and only 10-15 minutes’ walk from the centre of Saalbach.
- Pure skiing pleasure in the snow-sure ski area of Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn.
- The ultra-modern gondola and chairlifts open up a paradise of superlatives.
- Saalbach Hinterglemm is not only a true Eldorado for skiers, snowboarders and freeriders, but thanks to its wide range of other activities on offer, it provides plenty of fun and recreational activities away from the pistes on a fabulous winter holiday.
- Discover nature in its purest form and a feeling of relaxation too when hiking on the approx. 140 km of prepared winter hiking paths, or on a snowshoe walk (guided snowshoe tours are also available).
- Lots of ski huts and après ski bars cater for you as far as culinary needs are concerned, ensuring that your every wish is fulfilled on the pistes, and also providing you with somewhere warm and cosy should the temperature get cold.
- In Saalbach Hinterglemm there is always something new to discover, whether it be cross-country skiing, tobogganing, night tobogganing, ski touring, romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides, iceskating, curling, paragliding, snowshoe walking, snow tubing, tennis, winter hiking, archery, skidooing, winter Nordic walking, quad biking, ice karting, freeriding, or more besides.
- There is certainly no chance of boredom creeping in when in Saalbach Hinterglemm.